1. The data collected are used to issue the invoice, to make the mandatory registration on the Public Security portal "Alloggiati web" exclusively to be able to proceed with the provision of our services or if you have expressly given us your consent, to inform you about promotional activities that may interest you. In particular, we use them to communicate promotional, commercial and advertising activities on events, initiatives or partnerships by e-mail, sending SMS or WhatsApp, social networks.
2 The provision of personal data is mandatory only in order to proceed with the provision of the services offered by Golfo della Luna and issue the relevant invoice.
3. The Data Processor and Data Controller is Golfo della Luna, in the person of its legal representative Vernazzani Riccardo with registered office in Via Nino Bixio, 84 - 19122 LA SPEZIA. At any time, it is possible to contact the Data Processor and Data Controller and send any question or request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed Data collected as part of the service provision or during the subscription to the Newsletter cannot be communicated to any third party, but will remain for the exclusive use of Golfo della Luna. In no case will personal data be transferred or sold to third parties.
4. Access to personal data and withdrawal of consent (opt-out). You can, at any time, request your personal data and you can revoke at any time the consents you have provided by writing your request to the email address: Info@golfodellaluna.com Cancellation of the processing of personal data You can request the cancellation of your personal data at any time by sending a request to the email address Info@golfodellaluna.com The cancellation will be made within the expected technical times and in accordance with the retention period specified in the following point 5. Exercise of your rights: Any natural person who uses the services of Golfo della Luna can: obtain from the Manager and owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR is met, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising material. Each user also has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal. receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data in Italy For any questions or requests relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy, you can write to the email address: Info@golfodellaluna.com
5. The storage of personal data will take place in paper and / or electronic / computer form and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in point 1, in compliance with your privacy and current regulations. For marketing / promotion purposes we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that provided for by the applicable legislation (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months). Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are kept for 11 years in accordance with the law (including tax obligations). In the case of exercising the right to be forgotten through a request for express cancellation of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be kept, in a protected form and with limited access, only for the purpose of ascertaining and suppressing crimes, for a period not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request and subsequently they will be securely deleted or anonymised irreversibly. Finally, we remind you that for the same purposes, data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period of no more than 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of Law no. 167/2017, which transposed the EU Directive 2017/541 on anti-terrorism.
6. The data are collected by the subjects indicated in point 3, according to the indications of the reference legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided for by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing using IT, manual and automated tools and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in point 1 and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
7. This information may be subject to changes. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the utmost evidence on their pages or through alternative or similar means. The House Rules, the Terms and Conditions and all the information described in the different sections of the site in Italian are authentic. Therefore, at the time of booking the above written in Italian is considered accepted. The English version has the sole purpose of illustrating the understanding of what is declared in Italian. Only the Italian version is valid in case of misunderstandings and disputes.
You can contact us at +39 0187303651 or send an email to Info@golfodellaluna.com